Radio Frequency (RF) – Best Treatment for Cellulite and Skin Tightening
Radio frequency treatments are used to heat up and tighten tissues to increase the flow of blood and to break down fat and cellulite by using radio frequency devices. The radio frequency energy breaks down fatty cells without damaging the skin.
With deep heating of the fatty layers, RF treatment boosts blood circulation and tightens the skin tissues by breaking down fatty deposits.
This drains out from the lymphatic system thereby resulting in reduced appearance of cellulite.
This process stimulates collagen production which improves skin elasticity. RF treatment is used to reduce the extra fat on hips, stomach and thighs and even to tighten saggy skin caused by pregnancy or weight loss.
Best of all, this treatment is totally safe!
How Radio Frequency Technology Works?
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RF SKIN TIGHTENING
- Radio frequency skin tightening treatment is a non-surgical skin tightening treatment which is ideal for people suffering from early signs of sagging or loose skin.
- The treatment takes very little time and you can notice visible results in the very first session but complete results can be achieved in few weeks.
- It’s been approved as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles by the FDA and is a popular choice for those professionals who are cautious about their looks. Is that YOU, perhaps?
- RF treatment provides amazing skin tightening results quickly as compared to other anti-aging skin care approaches.
Benefits of Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatment
Is Radio Frequency Slimming Treatment Right For You?
Who Should Use It? People who are unhappy with their sagging cheeks, neck and jowls and want to get rid of cellulite and fats from certain parts of their bodies without surgical treatments are the best candidates for radio frequency slimming treatment. Because this treatment isn’t associated with any adverse side-effects, pretty much anyone of any age and gender can use it.
Who Should Avoid It? People who should avoid this treatment are namely pregnant women and people who are prone to skin infection in the area to be treated. In addition, people with metal implants or pace-makers should avoid this treatment because radio frequency waves may interfere with these devices.
How Many Sessions Are Recommended for Radio Frequency Skin Treatment and Maintenance?
What Is the Best Time to Start Skin Tightening Treatment?
How Is the Treatment Done?
Do’s and Don’ts before and after the RF Treatment
- Don’t do anything that irritates your skin just before the treatment. For example, sunbathing can burn your skin that may become worse with further exposure to radio frequency for skin tightening.
- Some people may experience mild redness immediately after the treatment but usually this disappears quickly. Since no external wounds are created most people can return to normal activity and work immediately after the procedure.
- Patients are usually advice to use certain soothing creams, gels or lotions to apply gently to the treated area. Cool moisturizing mists will also work well in some cases.
What Is a Radio Frequency Facial & What Are Its Benefits?
Facial Treatment – lifting and toning – (25 min.)
This treatment uses radio frequency and infrared light – it is often called ‘lifting without a scalpel’. Radio frequency heats skin cells and stimulates fibroblasts – skin cells required for the regeneration of collagen fibers. The elimination of slack skin is the result: skin gets denser, tighter and smoother. For best results a course of 6-10 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
Skin tightening, overall face and jaw line tightening, elimination of slack skin on face and neck, eye bags and crow’s feet reduction, rebuilding of collagen, impurities reduction. Tightened skin, impurities, wrinkles, eye bags & crow’s feet reduced. Slack skin elimination and rebuild of collagen. Treatment recommended prophylactically for those aged 25-30 (one treatment a month). A course of facial treatments is recommended for those aged 35 plus.
This non-invasive treatment is an excellent alternative to invasive rejuvenation therapies. Collagen fibers are subjected to radio frequency. Subjected to heat, collagen undergoes denaturation which causes the shrinkage and shortening of collagen fibers. This in turn leads to the formation of new collagen and as a consequence the rebuilding of cells. A specific head movement raises the collagen fibers. Lifting and tightening of the skin is the immediate result. The treatment can be administered on the following body areas (15 – 20 min. for each body area recommended: around the eyes, face, neck and neckline.
Sensory disorders (Algaesthesia, inability to feel heat or cold), hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, implants around the face area, metal fillings, golden thread (for up to two years after operation), diabetes, skin disorders (inflammation, scratches, cuts) infectious diseases, pregnancy, pacemaker, high blood pressure (extreme cases), active tumors, cancer, consultation with doctor required after cancer treatment.
Use of moisturizer and drinking 2 liters of water a day during treatment are recommended.