TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM) @OZMOSIS SPA BANGSAR KUALA LUMPUR
ACUPUNCTURE & CONSULTATION
30 mins | RM 80
- Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites, commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints. The most common method used to stimulate acupoints is the insertion of fine, sterile needles into the skin. Pressure, heat, or electrical stimulation may further enhance the effects. Other acupoint stimulation techniques include: manual massage, heat therapy, cupping, and the application of herbal medicines and ligaments.
- The ancient practice of acupuncture, where tiny needles are inserted into specific points in the body, is part of a complete medical protocol focused on correcting imbalances of energy (known as chi) in the body. It can also improve the functioning of the nervous system and musculoskeletal system, which is often the cause of the pain.
- Acupuncture is good for chronic back pain, migraines, tension headaches, muscle pain, osteoarthritis, sciatica and rheumatoid arthritis.
- One thorough session of consultation is needed to understand the body underlying concerns and to identify obstruction in the body pathways which causes ailment or pain in the body. Consultation session is recommended for those suffering from the below:
- Frozen Shoulder
- Neck/ Lower Back Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Sport Injuries
- Headache/ Migraine
- Slipped Disc
- Tennis Elbow
- High Blood Pressure
- Nerve Paralysis
- Our TCM treatments doctor in-charge, Dr Yek is a compassionate traditional practitioner and his specialties include TCM treatments for stroke, sciatica, scoliosis, bone spurs, sport injuries, slipped disc, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, neck/ back pain, knee/ ankle pain, arthritis/ joint pain, headaches/ migraine, high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia, herb for body balancing, face-lift acupuncture.
- Dr Yek has been practicing as a Registered TCM practitioner since 2006 and he has done extensive research on depression related cases, combining TCM treatments and counseling. He graduated with a Master’s Degree in Psychology (Universiti Kebangasaan Malaysia) and a Bachelor of TCM, from KL Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. His experience and knowledge have been widen in a six months’ training in the Heilongjiang University Of Chinese Medicine in China.
- We appreciate pre-bookings in advance for a personal consultation with Dr Yek.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Simply click order button to setup an appointment at your pace. We shall contact you within 24-48 working hours for confirmation after received your reservation.