Dermapen Facial Treatment
@OZMOSIS SPA BANGSAR KUALA LUMPUR
DERMAPEN FOR FACIAL TREATMENT
Superior Effect on Collagen and Elastin Rejuvenation
For anti-aging purposes, it has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation. The Dermapen has revolutionised micro skin needling, making it easier, safer and less painful to achieve maximum results comparing with tradition method of skin needling.
The results are more extraordinary, longer lasting and treatment time is quicker, making this a top choice for those wanting to achieve younger, smoother skin.
For best results a course of 6-10 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
DERMAPEN AT A GLANCE
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Procedure Time
60 mins per session.
Reduction in scarring and pigmentation, even skin tone, refreshed and rejuvenated complexion.
3. Duration of results
For long-term results, a course is recommended.
No downtime, back to work following day.
5. Risks & Complications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Dermapen?
Using small needles, Dermapen is a non-invasive procedure that causes tiny punctures in the skin to encourage the body’s natural immune system to renew skin cells. As the skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an immediate plumping effect. It is a safe procedure that refines facial wrinkles, reduce pore size, fade scars, and brighten skin appearance. The procedure uses very fine needles and most patients described the experience as feeling like pinpricks and is relatively comfortable.
What to expect during Dermapen Treatment?
- We will cleanse face and apply a numbing cream 30min prior to the session. Numbing cream will be removed before treatment.
- During the Dermapen session, you will feel pressure and a slight stinging and itching sensation. This is normal and will subside towards the end of the treatment.
- Immediately after your treatment, you will feel a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This will subside between 1 – 2 hours.
How soon will I see results of Dermapen?
- One session will leave you noticeable improvement.
- Best results are achieved in 2 weeks after collagen starts to rebuild.
- We recommend a series of 5 sessions to sustain visible skin solution with long term optimum results.
Dermapen is recommended to treat on:
- Aged Sagging Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Smokers Lines around lips
- Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation
- Large Pores
- Stretch Marks
- Acne Scars
- Surgical Scars
What People Say About Us
Pure Indulgence & Relaxation
You owe yourself this moment
VISIT US TODAY
Tel: 603 – 2287 0380
Tuesday – Sunday ( 10AM – 7 PM )
No. 16-1, Jalan Telawi 2,
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ozmosis Spa Bangsar located nearby KL Sentral, Brickfields, Seputeh, Mid Valley, Bukit Bandaraya and Damansara Heights.
FRASER RESIDENCE KL OUTLET
Tel: 603 – 2181 5122
Wednesday – Monday ( 12NN – 9 PM )
Tower One, Level 5, Fraser Residence,
No. 10, Jalan Cendana, Off Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Ozmosis Spa Fraser Residence, Kuala Lumpur located nearby KL Tower, adjacent to Jalan Ampang and along Jalan Sultan Ismail.
ASCOTT KLCC OUTLET
Tel: 603 – 2718 6886
Wednesday – Monday ( 11AM – 8 PM )
22nd Floor, Ascott Hotel & Residence,
No. 9, Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Ozmosis Spa Ascott Kuala Lumpur is located along Jalan Pinang- walking distance from KLCC, Pavilion KL and Bukit Bintang.
Don’t just take our word for it. Read some of the feedback received from clients across the global travellers. Come and experience Ozmosis Heath & Day Spa for yourself.
Sign up Our Newsletter to Receive Special Promotions
© All Rights Reserved. Ozmosis Sdn Bhd