90mins One treatment | RM 1,000 (include 2 parts)
RM2,400 for 3 sessions of 90mins, only RM 800 per session (include 2 parts)
While doing your treatment, top-up with any Facial or Hand & Feet Treatment and get a 30% off.
NEW Slimming with Cryolipolysis
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive fat-reduction procedure to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away. The exposure to low temperatures causes the unwanted fat deposits to break down without damaging the surrounding tissues, skin or muscles.
It can help both men and women get rid of those stubborn bulges for good as it works on those pesky love handles. After the treatment, the body’s natural metabolism will gradually remove the treated fat through the kidneys and liver. The skin will adapt to the new slimmer contours without slackening. By paying attention to your diet and exercising regularly the long-term results will be stable.
How does Cryoliposis work?
Cryoliposis is a fat freezing treatment technology which uses controlled cooling to target and kill fat cells. In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from our body. Cryolipolysis results are long term. Once the fat has been crystallised, it is gone for good.
What areas can Ozmosis Cryoliposis treat?
In Ozmosis, we focus more on the following area:
- Belly Fat
- Love handle or Muffin top
- Thighs (Inner and outer)
How many treatments would I need?
We normally suggest our clients to go for 3 sessions as this will give them tremendous result. After 3 sessions, most of our clients would achieved significant fat loss and changes in their body contour.
When will I start to see results?
You may start to see changes as quickly as 4 weeks after your treatment and will experience the most dramatic results after 2 months, but your body will continue to flush out fat cells for up to 3 to 6 months.
Why choose Ozmosis for Cryolipolysis?
Ozmosis Health & Day Spa is a facility designed to offer those with hectic lifestyle a time to rest, refresh and rejuvenate. ‘No-time’ is often what we hear from our clients.
However, in Ozmosis, we can accomodate our clients to have multiple treatments performed simultaneously. For instance, while you’re doing Cryolipolysis treatment you may have your facial treatment done at the same time.
Does it help if I can only come for 1 treatment?
Many clients achieve significant fat loss and eventually change in body contour after just one treatment.
How long does this take?
The metabolic process that removes the dead fat cells, which leads to the reshaping, typically takes between 3-12 weeks, but this is variable to each individual. Thus the visible results are not instant but gradual, but most clients report the most significant results by 8 weeks.
Does it hurt?
Most clients advise that they can `feel it` and it maybe a bit uncomfortable initially, but that it is not painful. You can read and talk normally whilst the treatment is ongoing, or simply relax.
How do I know if it’s been effective?
Prior to the treatment your skin thickness and circumferences of areas to be treated will be measured and recorded. These measurements will serve as the baseline to assess your response to treatment.
- Cryolipolysis is a non-surgical procedure that takes one hour per treatment area.
- No topical anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- There typically is minimal to no recovery time after Cryolipolysis.
- Most patients are able to return to their regular daily routine, including work and working out, immediately after the procedure.
During the course of your treatments, notify our staff if you are experiencing any of the following contraindications or experience any changes to your medical history, health status or personal activities that may be relevant to your treatment.
- Pregnant women or who is planning to be pregnant recently.
- With scarring, infection problem on the treatment area.
- History of keloid scarring.
- With medication problems that will induce photosensitivity / fragile skin.
- Patients undergoing the surgical procedure without consulting with a surgeon.
- Patients with serious disease / tumors.
- Patients with low / high blood pressure.
Cryolipolysis treatment for the removal of fat cells. The fat cells are frozen while keeping the skin cells safe. The frozen fat cells then die and are removed by lymphatic drainage over a four month period, which is when full results show.
We will massage the treated area immediately after treatment. It is recommended to perform a daily self mas- sage on the treated area everyday for two weeks to help stimulate the process of lymphatic drainage.
Post treatment you should avoid for 48 hours:
- Extreme temperatures.
- Physical exercise that is going to put a strain on the treated area.
- Skin is elastic and will usually tighten with the gradual fat loss. However, if your skin was flaccid pre-treatment due to weight loss or pregnancy then Cryolipolisis will not solve this issue and you should consider extra skin-tightening treatments.
Common side affects immediately afterwards:
- Redness and firmness of the treated area.
- Transient bleaching and / or mild bruising around the edges of the treatment area.
Common side affects for 1-2 weeks afterwards:
- Redness, bruising and swelling.
- Tenderness, bloating, cramping, muscle spasm and aching.
- Itching, tingling and sensitive skin.
- Numbness which can persist for several weeks.
Rare side affects:
The following side effects occur in less than 1% of patients worldwide. The side affects are transient but if they continue to worsen or last longer than two weeks then please arrange a review to be seen by the practitioner. l Severe pain requiring pain killers.
- Undulations or nodules.
- Hyperplasia (gross enlargement) of treatment area.
Level 1, 14 – 16, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar Baru, 59100 KL
Tel: 603 2287 0380
Level 5, Tower ONE
10, Jalan Cendana
Fraser Residence, 59100 KL
Tel: 603 2181 5122
ASCOTT KLCC OUTLET:
22nd Floor, Ascott Hotel & Residence 9,
Jalan Pinang 50450, Kuala Lumpur
010 655 0545 (Helpline 1)
012 917 8455 (Helpline 2)
Monday – Sunday ( 10AM – 9PM )
Reserve your treatment here at your pace. We shall contact you after received your reservation.