This is one of the latest non-invasive and non-injectable skin rejuvenation system to reduce scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and pore minimisation. For anti-aging purposes, it has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation. The Dermapen has revolutionised micro skin needling, making it easier, safer and less painful to achieve maximum results comparing with tradition method of skin needling. The results are more extraordinary, longer lasting and treatment time is quicker, making this a top choice for those wanting to achieve younger, smoother skin.
Dermapen at a glance:
- Procedure Time : 60 mins per session
- Results : Reduction in scarring and pigmentation, even skin tone, refreshed and rejuvenated complexion
- Duration of results : For long-term results, a course is recommended
- Downtime : No downtime, back to work following day
- Risks & Complications : Very low
- Cost per session : RM 450 (inclusive of serum + mask)
What is Dermapen?
Using small needles, Dermapen is a non-invasive procedure that causes tiny punctures in the skin to encourage the body’s natural immune system to renew skin cells. As the skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an immediate plumping effect. It is a safe procedure that refines facial wrinkles, reduce pore size, fade scars, and brighten skin appearance. The procedure uses very fine needles and most patients described the experience as feeling like pinpricks and is relatively comfortable.
What to expect during treatment?
1. We will cleanse face and apply a numbing cream 30min prior to the session. Numbing cream will be removed before treatment.
2. During the Dermapen session, you will feel pressure and a slight stinging and itching sensation. This is normal and will subside towards the end of the treatment.
3. Immediately after your treatment, you will feel a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This will subside between 1 – 2 hours.
How soon will I see results?
-One session will leave you noticeable improvement.
-Best results are achieved in 2 weeks after collagen starts to rebuild.
-We recommend a series of 5 sessions to sustain visible skin solution with long term optimum
Dermapen is recommended to treat:
· Aged Sagging Skin
· Fine Lines & Wrinkles
· Smokers Lines around lips
· Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation
· Large Pores
· Stretch Marks
· Acne Scars
· Surgical Scars
Ozmosis Health & Day Spa
First Floor, 14 – 16, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
603 – 2287 0380
010 221 6973 (Kathy)
016 212 6122 (Lennie)
Reserve your treatment here at your pace. We shall contact you after received your reservation.